Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time to Share

I've had a love for pizza ever since I was young.  Pizza is one food that I can eat almost everyday, hot or cold.  When ordering pizza my philosophy is, get the large because any leftovers can be eaten later that night or the next day. 

I will be reviewing all types of places that serve pizza (restaurants, pizza joints, chains, mom and pops, frozen, etc.).  So come back and check out my reviews, and if you have any recommendations Nationwide, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I love Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza... I love thin NY style pizza with a nice crispy crust.. I love crust... I haven't been to so many places as you so I can only go for what I ate here and few other places.. I also like Marinos pizza and Steve's Pizza in NYC on Cedar street by the WTC you have to try.. it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete